Home insurance comes in different forms and depending on which type of policy you choose your home insurance rates and coverage options will be quite different.
- HO-1: the most basic form of home insurance »
- HO-2: It is often referred to as "broad coverage" »
- HO-3: also referred to as "special" form »
- HO-4: is often called a tenant’s policy »
- HO-6: type of home insurance addressed condominium unit owners »
- HO-8: such policies are specifically designed for owners of old homes »
Home insurance is a very effective financial tool for protecting your most valuable asset. Learn how home insurance can help you protect your house and its contents against different perils.
Compare your home insurance quotes and starts saving big!
We are an independent site, meaning that we won't sell you insurance from a specific company nor will promote the services of specific providers, like most of our competitors do. This makes us an unbiased source of information, allowing you to focus on the most competitive home insurance offers out there. Be the part of thousands of happy customers who have already chosen our site and purchased cheap home insurance by using the services of our site.